Northrop Grumman Corporation’s (NYSE: NOC) Sperry Marine business unit will hold a media briefing on its market leading capabilities in marine navigation and bridge control systems at the SMM Exhibition and Conference in Hamburg. Alan Dix, managing director of Sperry Marine, will speak about the company’s new products and future offerings (http://youtu.be/Otk7hStCBpg).
Full details are as below.
For the commercial market, Dix will discuss:
* The NAVIGAT 3000 – Sperry Marine’s new state-of-the-art fiber-optic gyro
* CompassNet – a new system to improve competitiveness and resilience while significantly reducing installation costs
* ECDIS Lite – electronic chart functionality all in one compact panel (release date to be announced)
For the defense market he will discuss:
* The new open architecture and flexible Machinery Control System
* The WECDIS – electronic charting designed to support the operational requirements of the modern navy
* The new Military Surveillance and Search Radar (release date to be announced)
Dix will also address Sperry Marine’s new opportunities for growth in the Asian market, specifically highlighting new contracts to supply navigational systems to China and increasing its reseller and distribution channels there.
Sperry Marine’s new market direction and product offerings
Sept. 4, 2012, at 1400 hrs
SMM, Hall 6, Room 5 (B6.5), near the South Entrance. (The company’s stand is number B6.608.)
Please RSVP to Fernando Catta-Preta by Monday, Sept. 3, by email (email@example.com) or by cell phone +1-434-242-9283 for this event. We look forward to hosting you and giving you an opportunity to see the exciting new direction Sperry Marine is taking as well as its new line of products.