Awakening of King Neptune at the equator…
|Metal Shark inks contracts for ferries for DC, New Orleans|
January 26, 2017 — Continuing its recent success in commercial ferry construction, Louisiana-based shipbuilder Metal Shark has been awarded two separate contracts to produce passenger vessels for the Potomac Riverboat Company division of Entertainment Cruises, and for the New Orleans Regional Transit Authority.
Villepinte, 27 January 2017 – DRONE VOLT, the French professional drone manufacturer, is presenting solutions from its new range of aerial surveillance drones at two major security trade shows: SHIELDAFRICA, from the 24th to the 26th of January 2017, and ENFORCE TAC, from the 1st to the 2nd of March 2017.
Major Chelsea Braybrook and Captain Ian McNaught coordinate exercise details on a map during Exercise UNIFIED RESOLVE 2016. Photo: MCpl Brandon O’Connell, 3 Canadian Division Public Affairs
January 26, 2017 – Kingston, Ontario – National Defence / Canadian Armed Forces
Close to 1300 Canadian Armed Forces (CAF) personnel will participate in Exercise UNIFIED RESOLVE 2017, the Canadian Army’s largest and most complex computer-assisted training exercise of the year. Exercise UNIFIED RESOLVE will take place in Kingston, Ontario, from January 28 to February 10, 2017.
- Title Western Texas
- Released 27/01/2017 10:00 am
- Copyright contains modified Copernicus Sentinel data (2016), processed by ESA
- DescriptionAn area over the western end of the US state of Texas is pictured in this image from the Sentinel-2A satellite from 13 March 2016.
– Second podium in 4 races following a win in Round 2
– A positive way to end the 2016/17 Asian Le Mans Series
– Further 2017 plans to be announced soon