DALLAS, Sept. 21, 2017 /PRNewswire/ — A Lockheed Martin (NYSE: LMT) PAC-3 Missile Segment Enhancement (MSE) interceptor successfully intercepted a tactical ballistic missile target on Saturday in the first-ever MSE test from a remote launcher.
- Title Northwest England
- Released 22/09/2017 10:00 am
- Copyright contains modified Copernicus Sentinel data (2017), processed by ESA, CC BY-SA 3.0 IGO
- DescriptionThe Sentinel-2A satellite takes us over part of northwest England in this image captured on 5 January 2017.
- A lighter and safer LNG bunkering system – cutting up to 50% off the weight of other systems
- Fitted to a vessel being chartered by Skangas
- Engineers were involved at vessel design phase to ensure quality and usability
Mariestad, Sweden: September 22 – A liquefied natural gas small-scale transfer system that promises to revolutionise the LNG industry has been launched by MannTek. The system which has been proved to be lighter, easier to handle and safer for operators than any other system available, has successfully completed an FAT (factory acceptance test) and is now being used on Sirius Shipping and the Anthony Veder Group’s LNG bunker vessel, the Coralius.
- Mayor refuses to renew private hire firm’s licence
- Puts 40,000 people out of work with ruling
- Decision causes ‘major reputational damage’ to London
On the Mayor of London’s decision not to renew Uber’s licence to operate in the capital…
News that a DDoS extortion group, called Phantom Squad, has sent out a ransom demand to companies all over the world, threatening DDoS attacks on September 30, if they don’t pay, please see below for some thoughts from Stephanie Weagle, VP at Corero Network Security: