As cyberattacks become more frequent and devastating, many organizations are quickly devising plans to protect against inevitable threats that could jeopardize their business. However, with that comes the common dilemma of building their own Security Operations Center (SOC) using their own staff, technology, and resources versus enlisting the help of a technology partner.
- Costs involved in building your own SOC
- Common technology and resourcing challenges
- Benefits of a hybrid model
- Importance of human analysts
- Considerations when choosing a hunt team/hiring a hunter