Already serving Billund Airport from eight destinations in Bosnia and Herzegovina, Lithuania, Poland and Romania, and soon Austria, Wizz Air, Central and Eastern Europe’s second largest airline, has confirmed that from 2 March 2019 it will add Ukraine to its list of country markets from Denmark’s second busiest airport. The Ultra Low-Cost Carrier (ULCC) will begin a twice-weekly (Tuesdays and Saturdays) service from Kiev Zhulyany, with the airline operating the 1,540-kilometre city pair using its fleet of 180-seat A320s.
Rockwell Collins’ Mission Flight Management Software (MFMS-1000) is an open architecture, FACE™ conformant solution that helps military customers meet civil navigation standards
- Open architecture flight management software enables Required Navigation Performance Area Navigation (RNP-RNAV) capabilities for worldwide civil airspace access
- FACE™ conformant software can be installed on new and existing solutions without changing hardware
CEDAR RAPIDS, Iowa (Aug. 30, 2018) – Rockwell Collins is helping multiple U.S. Navy and U.S. Marine Corps aircraft obtain safety-critical Required Navigation Performance Area Navigation (RNP-RNAV) capabilities through a contract issued by the Naval Air Systems Command (NAVAIR) Air Combat Electronics program office (PMA-209).
- Title Summer brown
- Released: 31/08/2018
- Length 00:02:54
- Language English
- Footage Type Animation
- Copyright contains modified Copernicus Sentinel data (2018), processed by ESA
- DescriptionWith much of Europe recently subjected to a prolonged heatwave and lack of rain, brown was certainly the trending colour this summer. While cooler air and rain have now returned to northwest Europe, turning some of the landscape back to the more usual hues of green, these satellite images show how the hot dry weather took its toll on vegetation. And, as it is World Water Week, these images serve as a reminder of how important water is, even in this part of the world.
Boeing’s MQ-25 unmanned aerial refueler, known as T1, is currently being tested at Boeing’s St. Louis site. T1 has completed engine runs and deck handling demonstrations designed to prove the agility and ability of the aircraft to move around within the tight confines of a carrier deck. (Photo: Eric Shindelbower, Boeing)
Boeing will provide the carrier-based unmanned aerial refuelers to extend the range of deployed fighters
ST. LOUIS, Aug. 30, 2018 — Boeing [NYSE: BA] will build the U.S. Navy’s first operational carrier-based unmanned aircraft, the MQ-25 aerial refueler, through an $805 million contract awarded today.
Hamilton, Bermuda, August 31, 2018
We have previously advised you of the three suezmax newbuildings from Samsung Shipbuilding in South Korea in 2018. The first one was delivered to NAT July 10, 2018. The second ship was delivered today, August 31, also this unit on time and on budget.
The technology group Wärtsilä is a party to an agreement made between leading marine industry players to collaborate in developing new levels of performance and environmental efficiency for container vessels. The consortium, which is led by Dubai based Zaitoun Green Shipping Ltd (ZGS), also aims at creating a new business model for the container sector.
This is so petty. Sarah Palin’s been truly loyal to McCain, even though he dragged her through a terrible defeat for Republicans. Now the McCains are not only not inviting her, they’re reportedly asking her to stay away. How petty.
– After victory in the lower court, Dr. Jachimowicz’s case now before Supreme Court of Norway
– ADF International supports family doctor’s right to freedom of conscience
Find the full PR here, including a quote from our expert on international law:
“Nobody should be forced to choose between following their conscience or pursuing their profession. Dr. Jachimowicz proved to be a reliable, professional practitioner for the many patients under her care. The notion that her employer could not accommodate her deeply held convictions seems absurd, especially since there is a lack of medical doctors in Norway. The previous judgment sent a clear message to the Norwegian authorities that conscience is a fundamental right that goes to the very heart of what it means to be human”