Confirming Singapore’s position as an international hub for innovation, the Singapore Shipping Association (SSA) is working with the world’s largest business organisation, the International Chamber of Commerce (ICC) and pioneering Singapore tech startup Perlin, to build an advanced digital blockchain ship registration preparation system for international adoption.
PHOTO: BA TRAILERS LEAVING NEWBOW AEROSPACE FACILITY
(Redditch, UK – 14 October 2019) – Newbow Aerospace, a leading design, manufacturer and supplier of Ground Support Equipment to the aviation industry, is excited to announce a significant order from British Airways for their customised ground support equipment to support the British flag carrier with their ground operations at London Heathrow Airport.
- Title Foreground asteroid passing the Crab Nebula
- Released 14/10/2019 12:00 pm
- Copyright ESA/Hubble & NASA, M. Thévenot (@AstroMelina); CC BY 4.0
- DescriptionWhen astronomers use the NASA/ESA Hubble Space Telescope to study the deep sky, asteroids from our Solar System can leave their marks on the captured pictures of far-away galaxies or nebulae. But rather than be annoyed at the imprinted trails in Hubble images, astronomers realised they could use them to find out more about the asteroids themselves.
Milestone Achieved By 22 Operators Representing 18 Countries
ATLANTA, Oct. 15, 2019 /PRNewswire/ — Lockheed Martin (NYSE: LMT) announced today the global community of C-130J Super Hercules operators recently surpassed 2 million flight hours. These hours were logged beginning with the C-130J’s first flight on April 5, 1996, through the end of July 2019.
- Drone technology helps keep motorists moving with fewer lane closures
- Highways England teams reach milestone 1.1 million hours worked on M6 upgrade, set to be completed by March 2020
Highways England is hitting new heights to improve journeys for drivers travelling through motorway roadworks by using drone technology to monitor progress.
In a deeply polarized nation, Ellen DeGeneres deserves praise for practicing tolerance toward others and not choosing her friends based on how they vote — an…
WASHINGTON, Oct. 14, 2019 /PRNewswire/ — Sikorsky, a Lockheed Martin company (NYSE: LMT), today introduced RAIDER X™, its concept for an agile, lethal and survivable compound coaxial helicopter, specifically designed for securing vertical lift dominance against evolving peer and near-peer threats on the future battlefield. Through the U.S. Army’s Future Attack Reconnaissance Aircraft (FARA) program, RAIDER X is the out-front platform in the Service’s revolutionary approach for rapid development and delivery of game changing technology and warfighter capabilities, equipped for the most demanding and contested environments. RAIDER X enables the reach, protection and lethality required to remain victorious in future conflicts.