Just in case you didn’t see the story from the end of last week, a Georgia judge ruled that paper ballots must be unsealed so that they can be inspected and scanned!
Tea Party Patriots Foundation filed an amicus brief in support of the petitioner who was asking to unseal the ballots, and the brief was apparently very influential with the judge.
Joe Biden cannot stop lying. Look at this:
- Biden campaigned on no one would see a tax increase that is making under $400K? This was a lie for political gain.
- Biden said he would not ban fracking. This was a lie for political gain.
- Biden said President Roosevelt’s proposal to pack the Supreme Court was a “bonehead idea.” In April, he created a commission to look into packing the court. This was a lie for political gain.
- Biden advertised his infrastructure bill as a targeted plan to help rebuild America, yet less than 6% of this proposal goes to roads and bridges. This was a lie for political gain.
Our question is this, Friend, at what point will he lie to the people of Wisconsin for political gain?
- Silence Conservative voices
- Censor anyone who disagrees with their far-left narrative
- Cancel Conservative influencers, pundits, and speakers
- Fuel leftist propaganda and fake news
Following the success to raise nearly £250,000 in just over one year towards completing the fuselage moulds, all thanks to your donations and purchases, we will launching our next campaign Operation Crossbow 2021.
The new campaign is to move onto the next planned phase of RL249’s remanufacture, the fuselage shells.
Each of our fundraising campaigns will be named after operations in which the Mosquito, the icon of our aviation heritage played a major role.
Brussels, 31 May 2021 – The European Commission has selected a consortium of companies and research institutes to study the design of the future European quantum communication network, EuroQCI (quantum communication infrastructure). It will enable ultra-secure communication between critical infrastructures and government institutions across the European Union.
1 : Ivie Isla MayDay Run 30 5 21 4 – Isla and Ivie coming up to the finish line. Credit : Des White / Exmouth RNLI
2 : Ivie Isla MayDay Run 30 5 21 2 – Isla & Ivie receive special gifts from Exmouth RNLI Fundraising Chair, Des White. Credit : Exmouth RNLI
3: Ivie Isla MayDay Run 30 5 21 3 – Isla and Ivie enjoying their RNLI Crew Teddy Bears. Credit : Des White / Exmouth RNLI
The two intrepid young cousins who set their sights on completing a full mile along Exmouth seafront to raise funds for the lifesaving charity in the RNLI MayDay Mile challenge, proudly fulfilled their pledge this afternoon.
1 : ILB_2_Cut_LR – Exmouth RNLI lifesavers speed to the rescue. Credit : John Thorogood / RNLI
2 : Geoff Mills LR Web – Exmouth RNLI Crew Volunteer Geoff Mills
Exmouth RNLI volunteer crew members launched today to rescue a male who suffered a serious injury on board his boat on the River Exe.