- Business jet revenues of $1.3 billion, up 18% year-over-year, mainly driven by a favourable mix of large-cabin aircraft deliveries, including eight Global 7500 aircraft
- Adjusted EBITDA(1) from continuing operations of $123 million, up 43% year-over-year, reflecting an improved aircraft mix, Global 7500 aircraft learning curve progress and cost structure improvements; adjusted EBIT(1) from continuing operations of $29 million. Reported EBIT from continuing operations for the quarter was $19 million
- Free cash flow usage(1) from continuing operations of $405 million, including ~ $100 million of non-recurring cash items(2), an improvement of $357 million year-over-year. Reported cash flows from operating activities – continuing operations for the quarter was a usage of $372 million and net additions to PPE & intangible assets – continuing operations for the quarter were $33 million
- First quarter book-to-bill(3) > 1.0 on strong sales activity, which is expected to continue(4) into the second quarter
- Strong pro-forma liquidity(4) of $2.6 billion, which includes $0.6 billion in proceeds from sale of Alstom shares. Bombardier has deployed ~ $2.4 billion toward balance sheet deleveraging year-to-date, expected to reduce annual cash interest costs by ~ $200 million versus its 2020 debt servicing cost
All amounts in this press release are in U.S. dollars unless otherwise indicated.
Amounts in tables are in millions, unless otherwise indicated.
MONTRÉAL, May 06, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Bombardier (TSX: BBD.B) announced today its financial results for the first quarter of 2021 and affirmed its full year 2021 financial guidance and delivery expectations of 110-120 aircraft.
Serco, the international services company, has been awarded a contract extension to continue supporting the Royal Air Force with its specialist Surface Finish aircraft painting expertise for another three years. The contract started on 1 April 2021 and is valued at £15 million.
Polls are now open in elections across the country until 10pm this evening!
We have been in some sort of lockdown for over a year, and this is the first election since the beginning of the crisis last March. For some, it may be your last chance to be heard at the ballot box for a year or more.
🚨 Click to watch video below🚨
We have a bumper crop of elections tomorrow across the UK: Police and Crime Commissioners in England and Wales, Local Elections in England, the Senedd Elections in Wales, the Scottish Parliament elections and the London Assembly elections in which I’m standing.
Recently, liberal Congresswoman Maxine Waters made a call for violence.
She told protestors and rioters to “get more confrontational” in Minnesota.
And this was not the first time she’s done something like that!